TURNBERRY PREMIERE AT-A-GLANCE
We provide Strategic Project Portfolio Management, IT and
Culture Change consulting firm with over 20+ years
experiencing working with large Federal and State
Governments and Multi-National Corporations.
• Minority Business Enterprise (MBE): CR16673
• Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS): 029669437
• NAICS: 541611; 541618; 523920; 518210; 238990; 541519; 611420
SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Business and IT Strategy
» Enterprise Architecture
» Portfolio and Project Management
» Governance, Compliance, and Alignment
Application Development and Methodology
» .NET, Java, Open Source
» Full SDLC Support
» Agile Methodology
» Cloud Services
» Big Data
» Operational Intelligence
» Information Security
Solution Focus Areas
» Self-Service and Customer Care Portals
» Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration
» Cloud Migrations
» Order and Offer Management
» Service Provisioning and Activation
» Managed Staffing – CREW Recruiting and Staffing Framework
» Temporary, Temp-To-Perm, Permanent Placement
PMO 360 Health Check Assessment and Roadmap Development
Are you challenged with identifying which areas of your PMO to improve first? Are you struggling with identifying the quick-win initiatives that will demonstrate to your leadership team that implementing an Enterprise PMO can create real strategic value, increase project throughput, and deliver project benefits faster? The PMO 360 Assessment helps organizations who are challenged with these issues by capturing your PMO’s As Is and To Be State and building out a road map of key initiatives that will provide the greatest value to the company in less time.
“During the engagement, Gerald quickly learned our business processes and adopted a PMO assessment process to meet our needs. At the end of the engagement, Gerald presented a professional assessment that directly addressed the issues we were facing and provided a road map which included quick-win solutions that we could act on immediately.”
Ibrahim El-Araby, PMP, PMOC, CSSBB, Project Manager at EBA Engineering
Portfolio Management Professional Training Course
- Align a company’s project investments with its strategic goals and objectives.
- Implement a Portfolio Management Governance program that provides guidance and stewardship over the project ideation, selection, calibration, and execution processes while establishing policies and procedures to effectively manage the company’s portfolio assets.
- Monitor the organization’s portfolio performance.
- Track and perform portfolio management risk monitoring while optimizing the portfolio to mitigate the risk identified.
- Engage stakeholders at all levels of the organization and execute a comprehensive communication strategy.
To view the course outline click here
Strategic Project Portfolio Management Consulting
Developing a culture of Strategy Execution is a challenge of many organizations and finding an implementation partner that can support not only the implementation of a portfolio solution but who has experience with helping companies adopt the business processes that enable effective portfolio management is a challenge. Principles of Execution equips organizations with the policies, processes, procedures, and tools to gain the capacity and capability to achieve its strategic initiatives while managing the company’s critical assets and resources through innovative and exceptional execution. These promises are achieved by:
Enhancing its client’s programs and project expertise and management capabilities, which results in increase project throughput and speed to market.
Increasing its client’s effectiveness and efficiency through process improvement, which results in a reduction of operational cost to the organization.
Increasing its client’s visibility in managing critical resource utilization and availability across the project portfolio environment, which results in enhanced collaboration.
Providing answers to critical portfolio questions through the development of SMART reports, which results in increased efficiency and better decision making at the senior executive level.
Principles of Execution also leverages the industry best practice methodology of Hoshin Kanri to guide its clients through cascading communication and execution activities throughout the client’s organization.
Microsoft Project Server Implementation, Configuration, Enablement, and Adoption
Installing, configuring, and rolling out an EPM solution is only the first step in creating an organizational view of your company’s project investment. Creating an EPM environment that enables global visibility, standardization across projects, and insight into organizational resource constraints while engaging users to adopt and embrace the EPM solution is another challenge unto itself.
Transparent Choice Portfolio Solution Configuration, Enablement, and Adoption
- Enhance project portfolio management capabilities resulting in increased project throughput and speed to market.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency through streamlining your portfolio management processes resulting in a reduction in operational cost.
- Improve visibility in managing critically constrained resource utilization and availability across your portfolio project environment resulting in an optimized portfolio that creates velocity in your business.
- Provide answers to critical portfolio questions through better portfolio prioritization resulting in better decision making while enhancing senior executive consensus and alignment.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic portfolio management
- Strategy deployment
- PMO 360 Assessments
- Policy, capability and funding reviews in government
- Options appraisal
To learn more click Here
Free Initial Discovery
Gerald Leonard of Principles of Execution is offering a free initial discovery assessment for new clients. To learn more about Principles of Execution services, training, and coaching practices; and to receive your free consulting please complete the form below. Also, please include 2 to 3 preferred dates and times to schedule your consultation and include the outcomes you would like to achieve during our meeting.